MKS is a private concierge that offers a wide range of services to owners of second homes and their tenants, French and foreign.
We will visit your accommodation and will establish together an inventory of fixtures, in order to deepen the technical aspects and the use of the equipments, to know the precautions to take and the instructions to transmit to the tenants.
A few days before their coming
We will allow ourselves to send a message to customers for a first contact and have information on their arrival.
Everything will be ready to welcome them: a fire, a mountain dish (extra charge) … We will take the deposit requested, will sign the rental agreement, and give them different tourist information.
During their stay
We will be available to answer their requests as best as possible. We will set an appointment for departure, check the condition of the accommodation and ensure their satisfaction.
After the departure
Our team takes care of the household which includes: the airing of the place, the management of the waste, the complete cleaning of the premises, floors and windows with specific products, the control of the household appliances, the small maintenance, the replenishment of wood / pellets, outdoor maintenance (snow removal) … Your bed linen and towels will be washed and ironed by us. You can opt for the service “beds made” or not. If the linen is not provided, we propose it to the tenants.
For any work
We collaborate with competent and responsive partners.
At the end of the season
A more complete cleaning can be realized: carpet, carpets, curtains, blankets …
During the year
We can visit your accommodation periodically to avoid possible damage, theft, vandalism …
For your well-being, for your children, for fun, to save time, here is a non-exhaustive list of the services we offer:
- Renting: linen, hair dryer, raclette / fondue set, television set, baby equipment …
- Prepared meals, babysitting, hairdresser, chef at home, taxis, ski rental, bicycles …
- Activity bookings: off-piste skiing, flying over snow-capped peaks, golf lessons, snowshoeing or cycling / electric mountain biking, accompanied hiking, sports physiotherapy, Ayurvedic massage at home (one-hour global massage, with warm oils that brings relaxation and well-being, relieves stress, makes you more aware), private yoga classes at home …
We will answer all your requests efficiently and you will benefit from our advice and best rates.
To market your property and increase your income:
- We write a quality announcement, clear and concise, which presents the assets of your home but also its environment.
- Completed with photos, it will be present on several booking sites for greater visibility.
- We analyze the competition, the equipment of your property and its environment to offer it at a fair price and make it profitable, while taking into account holidays, weekends and events.
- We manage booking schedules and respond to requests from your future tenants quickly.
- We write together the booking conditions (payment, modification, cancellation) and send a contract to your future tenants.
- Our remuneration will be proportional to the income from your rentals (registration fees and more).
We maintain the common areas of condominiums, both indoors and outdoors, throughout the year.
According to a personalized specifications, written in collaboration with the trustee, the building manager or the co-owners, we ensure, periodically at your convenience, and according to your needs the cleaning of your corridors, halls, elevators, mailboxes, doors and handles, floors, windows, stairs and ramps, carpets, doormats, local garbage cans, bicycle / ski storage, courtyard, garden path …
We report technical problems and on request, we carry out more specific work (windows, shampoo carpets, polishing floors, leaching walls / ceilings, snow removal, mowing lawn …)
Regular maintenance of a condominium prevents damage, installation and accumulation of dirt; it is a source of well-being and respect in community.
n° RCS Grenoble 478 674 880
Tel 1: +33 6 61 86 35 69
Tel 2: +33 6 67 66 09 03
Mail: contact @ mksconciergerie.com
38114 Oz, France